[mapserver-users] Mapcache support for multiple format types

tellett thomas.ellett at statkart.no
Wed Nov 23 00:41:16 PST 2016

I can't really think of a compelling usecase Thomas to be honest, for us it
was more an ease of use issue given our existing services :) However, I
hadn't been aware of the mixed format possibilities with mapcache (should of
read all documentation of course instead of just the oncfiguration file
page!!), that will probably solve our issues nicely meaning we can store 1
tileset and reduce network bandwidth issues whilst still retaining the
important transparency. Thanks for the help!

Tom