[mapserver-users] mapcache returning 304 - not modified codes after service cache was cleared

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Nov 28 12:51:40 PST 2016

Hello,

I recently changed the scales of a mapcache service for a client to support a new high resolution air photo.  The new air photo is working great, but my old air photo services are now all shifted off by several miles.   We cleared the cache and restarted apache but the webserver is still returning a 304 - not modified error.  What can I do to force MapCache / Apache to realize that the underlying files have been updated?

Thank You

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator