[mapserver-users] using MINSIZE and MAXSIZE with ANCHORPOINT

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:39:41 PDT 2016

Hello Havard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a great example. It
helped me find my problem. I was missing SIZE. When I specified MINSIZE and
MAXSIZE I had left out SIZE.

I would not have found my mistake without your help, so thank you very much.

Best regards,
Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com