[mapserver-users] MapServer IIS7

Vogt, Robert (RCIS) Robert.Vogt at rcis.com
Thu Oct 13 07:12:27 PDT 2016

Good morning,

I originally set up MapServer with WS4W and Apache server...I now have a requirement to put this on the same domain as our application which runs in IIS7.

I have created the site and pointed my application at it and the results are mixed...

Map files that are pointed at lizardtech for their source are working but map files that are pointed at SQL for their source are giving a 502(bad gateway) error.

All map files worked when served through Apache, has anyone run into this or know what I should look at to fix it?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

******** Map File ***************************

MAP
  IMAGETYPE      PNG24
  CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "E:/RCIS/Web/MapServerDlls/projlib"
  SIZE           256 256
  FONTSET "E:/RCIS/Web/MapServerDlls/content/fontset.txt"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255
  TRANSPARENT ON
  PROJECTION
     "init=epsg:4326"
  END
  WEB
  METADATA
    "wms_title" "sections"
	"wms_enable_request"  "*"
	END
  END
	LAYER
  		NAME "States"
  		TYPE POLYGON
  		STATUS ON
		LABELCACHE ON
		PROCESSING 'LABEL_NO_CLIP=1'
  		CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
  		PLUGIN "msplugin_mssql2008.dll"
  		CONNECTION "OurConnectionString"
  		DATA "shape(geography),ST_NAME_MC from NATIONALDB.sde.STATES USING INDEX STATES_SIDX USING UNIQUE STATES_ID USING SRID=4269"
		LABELITEM    "ST_NAME_MC"
                PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
		CLASS
			STYLE