[mapserver-users] Refreshing AWS credentials for the /vsis3/ driver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 26 12:43:51 PDT 2016

On 2016-10-26 4:37 PM, Peter Schmitt wrote:

> Thanks Even, this is exactly what I was looking for!  Mapserver
> rendering images with /vsis3/ works surprisingly for data appropriately
> prepared (JPEG-compressed with ycbcr, internal tiling, overview levels
> added).  Nice work on the vsis3 driver!

Peter, a great way to give back to the community, for the great software
that you leverage, and for some good Open Source karma, is to create a
wiki page describing your /vsis3/ AWS magic: create a new page in the
"Tips, Trick, Howtos" section at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki

Thanks!

-jeff

--