[mapserver-users] Mapserver Symbol's problem

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Oct 31 04:51:12 PDT 2016

Hi,

For making it even more easy to reproduce, could you send also the "redmarker24.png" symbol?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

myrrdyn wrote:

> Hello everyone,

> I have a little problem with symbols in mapserver.
>As seen in the image below, when my symbols are one above the other, they seem to have been cut.
> My symbol is in PNG with transparent background format.
> The image will immediately show you the trouble:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=294605prob1.jpg
<http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=294605prob1.jpg>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5293584/mini_294605prob1.jpg>

And here's the code that I use in my map file

MAP
	SYMBOL
		NAME "pt2"
		TYPE PIXMAP
		IMAGE "symbols/redmarker24.png"
	END

	LAYER
		NAME "liscai"
		METADATA
			"ows_title"         "Estimation"
			"ows_srs"           "EPSG:4326"
			"gml_include_items" "all"
			"gml_featureid"     "ID"
			"ows_enable_request" "*"
		    "wms_enable_request" "*"
			"gml_include_items" "all"
			"wms_include_items" "all"
		END
		HEADER "template/gfihe.html" # header html template
		TEMPLATE "template/gfice.html" # content html template
		FOOTER "template/gfife.html" # footer html template
		DUMP TRUE
		STATUS ON
		DATA 'data/liscai'
		PROJECTION