[mapserver-users] Using polygon fills with GAP

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:17:57 PDT 2016

Hi,

We are trying to implement polygon fills with symbols where the X and Y
offset between the symbols are different. But it seems impossible, since we
can specify a single GAP setting (the same for both directions). I might
also think to specify edge to edge fill by not specifying GAP, but that
would invole the need of specifying the symbol (container) size in both
directions, but that is not possible either.

Do we have further options to achieve the desired result? (ie. to arrange
the symbol using different offsets vertically and horizontally).

Thanks,

Tamas