[mapserver-users] WMS Legend with more than one layer class

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 09:21:05 PDT 2016

On 25 September 2016 at 18:15, jmckenna [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+s1560n5287649h97 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> Note that this discussion happened on 2 mailing lists at the same time,
> involving different people, duplicating people's efforts.  Please do not
> cross-post, it's a good rule to follow, especially when you/we are
> asking for free time from people.  Sorry for being so strict :)  Now
> back to cutting my lawn ha.  But thanks for sharing this, keep the
> discussions flowing!

Jeff you are right, and once again I'm very sorry.

I have written 2 emails because in the first minutes I think was thinking
that it was a geomoose thing. Than I understand that that was only related
to the map file.

Thank you for this email, thank you to be strict, and thank you to take
care of these communities

Andrea Borruso
website: http://blog.spaziogis.it
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino