[mapserver-users] Make MapServer list dynamically all possible time values

Julien Enselme julien.enselme at ioda.net
Tue Apr 4 05:35:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

I saw on the documentation [1] that I can list manually the time values
available for a layer. However, for some layers, I'll have a big list
of values that is susceptible to change (new values added). So I was
wandering if MapServer could generate this list automatically by
reading the column specified by wms_timeitem from the database?

Note: a range won't do the trick since the users won't have a way to
know which values are available. They are randomly distributed.

Regards,

[1] http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_time.html#supported-time-requests
--
Julien Enselme