[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Mascript information

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Apr 9 08:40:59 PDT 2017

I think it is a matter of taste, but consider the fact that if you plan
to start a large application development now using php, then you will
have to make some changes to it to move it to the new SWIG interface.
The changes should not be major but it will require changes to some of it.

I believe the the PHP SWIG based code is available see RFC 117 and you
could search the dev list archives for "PHP 7". Jeff McKenna is the one
to contact on the details of what, when, where, how, etc related to PHP
7 and PHP SWIG.

-Steve W