[mapserver-users] Cant get polygon labels to show up

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Feb 14 08:09:41 PST 2017

Jukka,

Yes, this is the problem. I suspect that it is interpreting the '/' as
the start of a regex or something. I could not find a way to escape it
like '\/' or "\/".

I think this is a bug, I'll open a ticket for it.

I have worked around the problem by using OGR to add a column and
populate it with just the filename and not the long path.

-SteveW