[mapserver-users] Possible application questions

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed Feb 22 06:32:07 PST 2017

WMS and WFS are ogc standards to share maps over the web, intranet ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Map_Service

You will not export data from the database. Mapserver will be connected to
your mysql DB and render maps as a service.
Those services can be viewed by gis softwares or web applications
steve