[mapserver-users] Road shields on Mapserver 7

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Fri Feb 24 11:43:51 PST 2017

Mark,

In my case I don't do legend for the shields.  Actually I am going thru the road data twice.  I have a separate layer just to do the shields.

In the shields layer I start with a FILTER just to select the road classes that should have shields shown.

Doing both the road symbology and shields in the same class would be too complex in my case.

I guess that You could create a fake class with smaller shields for the legend.  But I haven't tried that.

Best regards

Lars