[mapserver-users] Can't seed tiles with Mapcache from a Mapserver Tile Index raster layer

Abrabacabra abrabacabra at openmailbox.org
Mon Jan 23 20:32:54 PST 2017

Hello,

I am facing a problem and I don't understand how to solve it.

I am trying to pre-seed tiles with Mapcache. The source is a WMS Tile
Index layer from Mapserver. This layer is rendering correctly with the
WMS service. I must say, this is a Tile Index of 20cm imagery (~200 mb
TIFFs each) and it's covering a large area. I have about 1 TB of them
and everything is included in the tile index layer.

I am running Mapcache and Mapserver (from ms4w) on a Windows Server 2012
machine and Apache web server.

I can seed a single TIFF (WMS layer too) without problem. But it fails
for the tile index

Could that be related to Mapserver choking on the huge tile index?