[mapserver-users] Draw roads WITHOUT anti-aliasing

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Nov 6 23:28:04 PST 2017

That's great - glad to hear this!

> Was unable to push my changes to the Github repo in order to create a
> PR, though.
>
> The 'WorkingWithGit' Wiki page says that I have to checkout 'master',
> merge my branch, and push it back; this seems a bit strange to me (I
> expected to have to push my own branch), and it does not seem to work
> anyway:
>
> 403 Forbidden while accessing https://erik-
> h1 at github.com/mapserver/mapserver.git/info/refs
>

> Same error when trying to push my own branch. Do I need to be granted
> access first, or should I somehow create a PR first?

AFAIK only the core devs have write access to the mapserver/* repos. The usual way is to create an account on GitHub, fork off the MapServer-Repo, clone a local copy from this, do the changes, merge with latest master, push it back to your GitHub repo and create a PR on GitHub.
Not sure but I believe after creating your account and creating the fork you can simply set the '"pushurl' for '[remote "origin"]' in .git/config to your repo and push:

[remote "origin"]
	fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
	url = https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver
	pushurl = https://github.com/<your_github_account_here>/mapserver.git

You may also ask on the mapserver-dev mailing list for additional help to get it to work.

HTH