[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Labels moving

Stefanos Anastasiou emperor_stef at yahoo.gr
Sat Nov 11 11:14:52 PST 2017

Hello Steve,    I come to this old e-mail because I'noticed in a new app I'm building, that although this was working for polygons, it's still not working in shapefiles of TYPE line... at least here.  Although I set on the layer level PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=False" the labels on my roads are still moving.
Any hint on this?
mapserver version:
MapServer version 7.0.6 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

    Στις 3:56 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 29 Νοεμβρίου 2016, ο/η "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us> έγραψε:

 That is normal. Label position is computed based on the clipped geometry. There is a LAYER processing directive called LABEL_NO_CLIP available if you want to avoid that behavior. --Steve