[mapserver-users] labels only displaying across the center of the map (not on the top or bottom)

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Tue Aug 21 12:36:29 PDT 2018

Hello,

We noticed on my map that labels were only displaying across the center 1/3 of the map and not towards the top or bottom of the map for one particular layer in the map.  After changing PARTIALS from FALSE to TRUE the map was able to display all the labels as expected, which is good.  However I am curious as to what caused the labels to only display across the center 1/3 of the map in the first place.  Please let me know if there is anything I can look at to correct this issue.

Thank You!

LABEL
                                                                TEXT ('[STR_NAME]')
                                                                ANTIALIAS TRUE