[mapserver-users] TIGER data Mapfile update.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jan 8 14:11:26 PST 2018

Dan,

Ok, I’ll have to get good at all that new fangled stuff sooner or later, but I didn’t have to go through all this the last time I let folks use it.     :c)

I was planning on putting it out as a package when done.  I have it installed and running right now, waiting to see if I get any errors reported.

bobb