[mapserver-users] Out-of-memory error due to huge NTv2 shift-file

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Wed Jan 24 07:05:08 PST 2018

Hello, Michael,

interesting, I have already experimented with the new NTv2 grid for Mannheim and we also use Mapserver + Postgis.
I didn't have the problem you mentioned, but the test system wasn't in production yet. We transform the data directly and not on-the-fly. Unfortunately, I do not have a solution to the problem you have found, but I would be very interested in it.

Greetings
Sven