[mapserver-users] Updated demo?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 9 11:56:28 PDT 2018

Hi Dan,

I have been maintaining that old demo for MS4W users, and it is working
well with MapServer 7.0.7: you can download it at
https://ms4w.com/release/apps/mapserv_demo_ms4w.zip

You can find other demos as well on the MS4W download page (including
about 70 working mapfiles & data): https://ms4w.com/download.html

Hope that helps you get started.

-jeff

--