[mapserver-users] Wind direction files rotation using CONNECTIONTYPE uvraster

Rousseau Lambert2, Louis-Philippe (EC) louis-philippe.rousseaulambert2 at canada.ca
Mon Mar 5 07:19:33 PST 2018

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the fix.

I tried with your solution <Scale> and <Offset> with a simple source but
it didn't change anything in the arrow direction...

But Using the complex Source with <ScaleOffset> and <ScaleRatio> worked
fine for me.

Thanks again!

LP

--