[mapserver-users] Using a CRS not indexed by the IOGP

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Nov 13 10:13:49 PST 2018

Dear Jukka,

thank you for clarifying this, now it makes sense. So far I could not identify instructions in the documentation on how to specify a URL identifier (this seems the most sensible option when the CRS is not indexed by the IOGP). Is it supported by MapServer?

Thank you.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c