[mapserver-users] Mapserver limit watermark

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:09:06 PST 2018

I think the problem is that each tile, ulass you are using metatiles
like in mapcache, is a separate mapserver request and mapserver does not
know about other requests so there is no way to filter out some watermarks.

If you use something like mapcache to generate your tiles that uses a
metatile (ie: and NxN tile image) the watermark is only drawn on the
metatile once and the the metatile is chopped into tiles.

-Steve W