[mapserver-users] Disable automatic metadata in MapServer 7.2

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Oct 19 04:14:16 PDT 2018

Hi James,

I do not have INSPIRE configurations set and I do not have any metadata links in the body of GetCapabilities.
Without reading the code we can't know if adding INSPIRE stuff adds also something to the body. Fortunately it is easy to test by commenting out everything that seems to relate to INSPIRE in your mapfile. Or write a new as-simple-as-possible mapfile and see how it behaves.

-Jukka-