[mapserver-users] ScribeUI alternative

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 1 08:03:12 PDT 2019

For the record, the various options are listed at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapFile-editors  (edits are
welcomed from all)  It doesn't contain opinions though, as you
requested, but the list may help others, or someone might notice one
missing now & add it.  -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/