[mapserver-users] Problem install mapserver on ubuntu 18.04

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gter.it
Thu Apr 4 05:20:41 PDT 2019

Permission are right (755) anyway I try to change it and nothing change

Perhaps a problem with fastcgi? I installed php7.2-fpm package

Eng. Roberto Marzocchi, PhD
GIS Project Coordinator
Gter srl (Unige spin-off)
Piazza De Marini 3/61 - 16123 Genova
http://P.IVA/CF 01998770992
ph: 010-8694830 - mob: 349-8786575
E-mail: mailto:roberto.marzocchi at gter.it
skype: roberto.marzocchi84
http://www.gter.it

--
Gter social
http://www.twitter.com/Gteronline - http://www.facebook.com/Gteronline - https://plus.google.com/+GterIt/posts

Please consider the environment before printing this email!

---- On gio, 04 apr 2019 14:13:36 +0200 Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote ----

Maybe it is permissions on your mapserv executable.  Make sure that your

Apache user has permissions to execute that file (or chmod to '777'

temporarily to verify).

-jeff

--

Jeff McKenna