[mapserver-users] What is WMS/WFS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 4 07:07:37 PDT 2019

I think a nice introduction to those services is the "MapServer OGC Web
Services Workshop", and if you are on Windows it is included in MS4W as
a package (https://ms4w.com) so you can run it locally, or you can view
the workshop on the official MS4W demo server at
https://ms4w.me/ms-ogc-workshop/  (I recommend clicking the "Slides for
hands-on session" link there, which is old but still does a great job in
explaining how WMS/WFS relates to MapServer)

Hello to the West Indies, from Canada!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna