[mapserver-users] Mapcache WMTS - imagery is offset in ArcGIS when using WMTS services.

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri Apr 12 15:00:19 PDT 2019

The resolution doesn't matter. That just impacts scale computations internally so when layers/classes are on/off and how symbol/font scaling is done.

I just tried our Compass MapCache/WTMS service overlaid with a shapefile in UTM projected appropriately and they line up perfectly in ArcGIS 10.6. You can try it too with your data since you're in MN (http://maps1.dnr.state.mn.us/mapcache/wmts/1.0.0/WMTSCapabilities.xml). Does it behave any differently for you?

--Steve