[mapserver-users] mamcache vertical assembly

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:03:48 PST 2019

Steve,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Sounds like a very logical solution.
MapServer is so powerful in its ability to both consume and serv WMS.

The thread caught my eye because my apps typically have a few dozen layers
that users can turn on/off in any combination, which makes caching less
practical.

Best regards,
Rich

--