[mapserver-users] Help with failing Postgis query...

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:04:07 PST 2019

Brent,

Are you wrapping your query like:

DATA "select * from (select ROW_NUMBER() OVER (order by code) as id,
code, sci_name, com_name, lower(family_com)||' ('|| family_sci||')' as
Family, point from rdb.species_master s, maps.null_point p where code in
(select distinct species from trawl.t_catch) limit 10) as foo using
unique id using srid=4326"

where srid is appropriate for your data?

-Steve W