[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript styleObj implementation broken?

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 10:18:25 PST 2019

Hi Nicol,

Not sure if this helps but in the Python MapScript bindings the API changed at some point, and now uses:

symbol.pattern = [0, 1]

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/418e15cda5109e3a47c6691567e3e3e62e964187/mapscript/python/tests/cases/symbol_test.py#L135

This however is specific to Python:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/418e15cda5109e3a47c6691567e3e3e62e964187/mapscript/python/pyextend.i#L231

I'm guessing you are using PHP MapScript rather than the new SWIG generated SWIG MapScript bindings?

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika