[mapserver-users] Mapserver / Mapcache WMTS still not working on ArcGIS

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Wed Jul 24 13:54:30 PDT 2019

Steve,
With your help I was able to figure out the issue (at least I think)!

Everyone,
WMTS seems to work as expected after I modified the extent of my grid so that the difference between the min Y and max Y is a multiple of the extent of my largest tile.  For example the maximum resolution on my grid is 1024 and my tile height is 256.  When multiplied together the height of my largest tile is 262144 feet.  I modified the max Y of my grid so that it is exactly 262144 feet greater than the min y.  WMTS now works after clearing out the cache and changing the max x value accordingly.

Remaining questions...
*Is this assumption actually correct?  If so perhaps this should be mentioned in documentation.
*I am curious if the tile zoom levels really need to be a power of 2 or not.

Thank You!

504 Fairgrounds Rd
Marshall, MN 56258
Ph:  (507) 532-8218