[mapserver-users] WFS GeoJSON Output Missing numberMatched

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 08:18:53 PDT 2019

The grid has a "paging" toolbar at the bottom so it is the user that pages through the data - it also includes text such as "Page 3/56" but to calculate this it needs to know how many records in the whole dataset.
It coul d be an option to have an "infinite scrolling" grid which loads records on demand when scrolling down without needed to know the total count.

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika