[mapserver-users] MapServer -7-4-0-beta1 Release

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sun Mar 31 13:45:26 PDT 2019

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the offer!
I have opened a new issue up at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5777
This hopefully details the steps required to build Perl MapScript on every change to the MapServer codebase.
There are also the Perl examples at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/tree/branch-7-4/mapscript/perl/examples that it would be helpful to review and check that they are still working before running on each build.
Feel free to ask any questions,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk