[mapserver-users] Sqlite error in generated tiles

parsis presswala parsispresswala at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:36:05 PDT 2019

Hello,
I am seeding tiles using multiple sqlite database.I am generating tiles of
15 zoom level but there are some potion in which I am not able load my
tiles even after seeding is completed. When I check what's wrong I got  *sqlite
backend failed on set: SQL logic error (1) *error.

Here is a url in which I am getting error.
http://localhost/worldcache/gmaps/world-tileset@grid2/15/23007/14603.png
<http://13.126.201.198/worldcache/gmaps/world-tileset@grid2/15/23007/14603.png>

I have checked the sqlite file version which is also not specific. I am
getting this.
*1000-11000.sqlite3: SQLite 3.x database, last written using SQLite version
3022000*

I tried to delete that area and again regenerate it but had not luck,
what should I do?

Thanks.