[mapserver-users] MapServer on Centos 7

nsilva nuno.box at gmail.com
Tue May 28 00:26:24 PDT 2019

At this point, i'm only interested to know if i can use only MapCache withou
a MapServer....or do i have to install MapServer as well.

I want to create a mapcache server farm to speed up client requests as well
a WMTS service to clients with low bandwidth...i already tryed MapProxy with
sucess and now i'm trying to install another server with MapCache for a
Proof of Concept.

By now I installed it on a Ubuntu Server 18 but i'm not getting the tiles
from the server that provides a WMS service...and i can't find 'recipes'
online for Centos7... do you have any hints or saved recipe?

Kind regards,
Nuno Silva

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html