[mapserver-users] MapServer on Centos 7

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 28 08:02:37 PDT 2019

On 2019-05-28 11:52 AM, nsilva wrote:
> That's one of the problems...i'm still trying to get a working mapcache.xml
> working...i'm using several examples online, and none appears to work...
>
> Can you share one of yours config snippets so i can use it as a template?
> (feel free to change hostnames or internal IP addresses )

If you are looking for a known working mapcache.xml to use as a starter,
MS4W includes a working one at /ms4w/apps/mapcache/mapcache.xml  You can
grab it from https://ms4w.com (MS4W shares 40+ mapfiles and settings for
Windows users, so it works out-of-the-box.  I use those settings also
for my CentOS and Ubuntu servers, it's just nice to start from something
working).  You can also view its Apache settings as well, and port those
to your server.

Hope that helps.

PS.  you can see those settings live in action at https://ms4w.me

-jeff