[mapserver-users] mapserv on IIS 10

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:32:39 PST 2019

I used the the excellent instructions at
https://mapserver.org/installation/iis.html to setup MapServer on WIndows
Server 2019, IIS 10, FastCGI. It works, but it's not seeing my
environment variables. I don't usually run MapServer on Windows but in this
case it's a requirement. In previous IIS installs I've just set
the environment variables globally outside of IIS and everything was fine.
I've done that on this server and also set them a couple places in IIS, but
it's not working with this version of Windows and/or IIS. (I'm not a
Windows guy so I'm pretty much setting the environment variables everywhere
I can). I posted my question to stackoverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58697933/setting-and-reading-environment-variables-in-iis-10>
[1]. Anybody have any suggestions that I should try?

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58697933/setting-and-reading-environment-variables-in-iis-10

--
Richard W. Greenwood, PLS