[mapserver-users] MapServer Rest API

Damien Mulder damien_mulder at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 02:30:28 PDT 2019

Hi Seth,
​
Thanks for your reply!​
Yes, the modification of Mapfiles through an API is what I'm looking for.​
We are thinking of replacing GeoServer instances by MapServer.​
So the geo-data will be retrieved by using the OGC WMS and WFS-requests.​
Currently, we can change configuration through the GeoServer REST API.​
I will defintely look into the mappyfile library, to see if we can recreate that functionality.​
​
Kind regards,​
Damien