[mapserver-users] WFS-Client Version 2.0.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 8 04:38:15 PDT 2019

On mardi 8 octobre 2019 13:23:43 CEST Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to setup a WMS which uses a WFS as datasource. The WFS only
> works in version 2.0.0 and MapServer tells me
>
> > msBuildWFSLayerGetURL(): WFS connection error. MapServer supports only WFS
> > 1.0.0 or 0.0.14 (please verify the version metadata wfs_version)
> really?

Yes, as a client

> What can I do?

You could use the GDAL WFS client, which support WFS 2

https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/wfs.html

See https://mapserver.org/input/vector/ogr.html#ogr for general documentation
on how to use a OGR datasource

In a nutshell, in your LAYER definition:

  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION "WFS:https://bla"
  DATA "layer_name"

Even