[mapserver-users] wms servers html template output

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Oct 16 10:44:52 PDT 2019

Travis,

We went with a slightly more involved route of caching things locally in a Postgres database.  You can automate things to a certain extent with a REST service for example with some clevering automation scripting for example.  We had to figure out things like how to handle when attributes changed, etc, but it was doable from a REST service.

bobb