[mapserver-users] Doubling of labels on high resolution maps

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Oct 17 07:03:47 PDT 2019

No, neither maxsize nor partials works. I guess that's just the way QGIS
requests large WMS-images.

There is a "tile_metatile_level" configuration directive that should
solve this problem:

https://mapserver.org/output/tile_mode.html

but it does not seem to work for WMS layers.

So I used the underlying PostGIS layer in QGIS, and that works OK, of
course. Not sure if this is a bug in MapServer, though.

Thanks for your help,

Jan