[mapserver-users] Copy mapserv.exe problem

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 09:32:51 PDT 2019

Stefan,
If you have several URLs then you have to assign the map CGI variable based on the URL request, this is done in http.conf (Apache).

   On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 9:01:24 AM CST, StefanWebViewer <stefan27 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hey!
I had already formulated an entry recently in which I asked for the error
message "msCGILoadMap (): Web application error. CGI variable" map "is not
set." asked.
Now I think I have found a more accurate diagnosis. For our project we need
several mapserv.exe, because we present different maps (Mapfiles) to
different users. Every time I come up with a new copy of the mapserv.exe
this error message follows. Does anyone know this problem? Does something
have to be considered when copying this file? Thank you very much!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html