[mapserver-users] mapcache: restricted extent and ruleset to limit cache area seems ineffective

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:45:13 PDT 2019

I’ve had success setting a mask at the Mapserver level, and MapCache has
not problem only rendering imagery to the edge of whatever irregular shape
you need to use (e.g. watershed or county boundary). So maybe try that?

However It’s true, MapCache will still return blank tiles outside the mask
area.

Tanya