[mapserver-users] OSGeo (Twin Cities, MN) Local Chapter Meeting

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 2 13:19:11 PDT 2020

Hello all,

Sorry about not getting this out sooner.  Been a little preoccupied, and was trying to figure out what to send out for the next meeting anyway.

We had a real good meeting last month.  Check it out here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/wguffhu5ghyp234/20200311_171045_holmans_table.jpg?dl=0>.  Largest group in a while.

This month we're going online, for obvious reasons.  I'm going to run a Zoom meeting and we'll see where/how it goes.  Please be ready to join with your video on if possible.  The idea is to see everyone.

I want to get a few of you to help out by presenting for 20 min or so on something you've been working on that might be of interest to the group.  I'll start off by volunteering to do a 20min session.

I've set up an Agenda as a shared Doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DRhNJL0lrm8VT86uUzH5FHdU9L647AluK49BXEQIo-Y/edit?usp=sharing> in Google Drive.  And added myself to the presenter list.  Looking for two more presenters for 20min presentations.  Also add in any other items to the agenda you think pertinent.

We'll be starting up on time no matter what, so don't be late.  See you there.

bobb

Meeting invite for April 8th, 2020

Bob Basques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OSGeo (Twin Cities, MN) Local Chapter Meeting
Time: Apr 8, 2020 04:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/671195852?pwd=dTZBaGJBRGZrdEZVeC8zQXNFNkhuQT09

Meeting ID: 671 195 852
Password: tcmug