[mapserver-users] GetFeature WFS request with Spatial Filter DWITHIN

Fran Acuña Parra fran.ap89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:58:58 PDT 2020

Hi,

Following the topic about another question that I sent, I'm using a
Getfeature WFS request with a DWITHIN spatial filter to returns the closes
feature of a layer given some specific coordinates. The request works fine,
but when there are several features that match the filter it doesn't
returns the closest one in the first position of the response(GML for
example). Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fran Acuña