[mapserver-users] nginx+mapserver+mapcache : received wms with no service and request

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Dec 3 08:24:45 PST 2020

Hi Sylvain,

I'm not sure what is happening in your case (but maybe others notice),
however I just checked an existing (MS4W) MapCache instance for the
exact demo url: https://ms4w.dev/mapcache/demo/

I don't use any special settings in mapcache.xml (actually if you want
to compare the exact implemented mapcache.xml, you can download it from
https://ms4w.com : mapcache.xml lives in /ms4w/apps/mapcache/ ).  I do set:

   <service type="demo" enabled="true"/>

Not sure what else it could be,

-jeff