[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.6.2

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 30 12:13:45 PST 2020

Hi Stephane,

I'm not sure about your last issue.  You could first execute 'sudo
ldconfig' so your last compiled libs are found, then try a shp2img
command with your mapfile.

I have seen cases where there are conflicting library versions used by
either the GDAL or MapServer dependencies: test this with a 'ldd <lib
name> command.

That's not a fun scenario, but, I've been there before ha.

Sorry maybe others have better advice for this.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services