[mapserver-users] OUTPUTFORMAT png 16-bits

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 5 07:52:10 PST 2020

Hi Johannes,

I just wanted to mention that what I always test OUTPUTFORMAT with is
through the shp2img commandline utility, with the "-i" switch, such as:

   shp2img -m test.map -o ttt.png -i PNG16 -all_debug 5

PS. in the future MapServer v8.0 I hope to help change that utility name
to "map2img", so it makes more sense.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna