[mapserver-users] How to assemble mapcache tilesets into a new layer?

jbo-ads jbo-ads at laposte.net
Thu Feb 13 09:36:11 PST 2020

Hi Steve,

Yes, this part of the doc should be improved... A more helpful one is
<https://mapserver.org/mapcache/dimensions.html#tile-assembly-policies>
but it is relative only to second level dimensions.

Assembling several layers can be performed with a WMS request using
"...&LAYERS=A,B,C&...". Then to create a new layer, you just need to
define a WMS source using that WMS pattern.

Jérome.